Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22 LR Revolver
Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22 LR revolver is a compact Single-Six chambered revolver. It features the transfer-bar-safety system, which makes it extremely safe. It is very cheap for its high quality and technology. So it is a value for money deal.
Ruger Wrangler 2002 .22LR Caliber and capacity of 6. It is made of Aluminum alloy cylinder frame materials, and the Black Cerakote Cylinder frame finish with blade front sight. Moreover, it weighs only 30 OZ which is perfect for your strong hands. Its overall length is 10.25” and barrel length 4.62”.with 6 grooves and 1:14” RH makes it one of a kind.
- Cold sled fashioned barrel brings about super exact rifling that gives outstanding precision and life span.
- Checkered manufactured holds on a Single-Six example grasp outline.
- Sharp edge front and indispensable score back sights.
- Move bar system and stacking entryway interlock gives an unmatched proportion of protection from coincidental release.
- Cerakote finish gives tough dependability in all situations.