Ruger Wrangler 2003 .22 LR Rimfire Revolver
Ruger Wrangler 2003 .22 LR Rimfire Revolver is utilitarian, sure, but it looks, feels, and handles like a gun that should have a higher price tag. The fit and finish of the wrangler are very good and the mechanical performance is flawless. The Wrangler comes with a Cerakote finish.
It has .22LR Caliber, 6 capacity, aluminum alloy cylinder frame materials, and silver Cerakote Cylinder frame finish with blade front sight. Moreover, it weighs only 30 OZ which is perfect for your strong hands. Its overall length is 10.25” and barrel length 4.62.with 6 grooves and 1:14” RH makes it one of a kind.
- Cold mallet manufactured barrel brings about super exact rifling that gives extraordinary precision and life span.
- Chambered for reasonable .22 LR ammo.
- Cutting edge front and necessary indent back sights.
- Move bar instrument and stacking door interlock give an unrivaled proportion of protection from unplanned release.
- Checkered engineered holds on a Solitary Six® example grasp outline.