Ruger Wrangler 2004 .22 LR Revolver
Want a reliable revolver, then Ruger Wrangler 2004 .22LR could be a perfect reference for you. The Ruger Wrangler is a single-action six-shot revolver. If you are looking for a revolver with the best triggers and premium built quality then this .22LR revolver is an ideal choice for you. Its burnt bronze color gives a traditional vibe whenever you hold this sleek revolver in your hand.
- This revolver is made with a cold, hammer-forged barrel, an aluminum cylinder with a cerakote finish
- It’s black, grey, and burnt bronze polished colors give a classy look to this revolver.
- Maximum 6-round capacity. The gun is chambered for 22LR.
- Featuring a transfer bar mechanism with blade front and integral notchback sights.
- The triggers are best because they don’t cause all the extra tension in your hand
- Best for self-defense because it has enough kinetic energy to enter bullets to the skull
Ruger Wrangler 2004 .22LR revolver has a great stylish finish and affordable which makes it a great value for the money.