Winchester Super-X .22 40-grain ammunition
Winchester Super-X .22 win Mag 40-Grain full metal jacket Rimfire Ammunition offers outstanding performance and anomalous quality. For decades, shooters have relied on Super-X rimfire ammunition. Additionally, Winchester Super-X Rimfire cartridges are the most mechanically progressed ammo. Furthermore, by joining progressed advancement strategies and imaginative creation measures, they have raised ammo execution to its most elevated level. Moreover, It is known for time-proven dependability, the rounds are best for small-game hunting and plinking at the range.
Cartridge: 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR), Grain Weight: 40 Grains, Muzzle Energy: 324-foot pounds, Muzzle Velocity: 1910 feet per second (FPS), Bullet Style: Full metal jacket, Velocity Rating: Supersonic, Country of Origin: USA
- Ready to strike fast and hit hard for hunting and plinking.
- It has the highest quality components and superior performance.
- Made using appropriate manufacturing processes.
- This Super-X .22 40-grain ammunition delivers better and more dependable knock-down power.
- Besides, it is best for Varmint and Small Game.